Business female voice:On-hold messages, E-learning
My voice is warm for narrations, and perfect for on-hold messaging. I also have a lot of experience working in radio news, so I have a great voice for e-learning modules, training and business presentations. I have a sexy and fun voice for commercials as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, southern belle, Minnesota-Fargo accent,Donald Duck,
My Voice Experience
I started my experience in radio in 1999. I was the news director and read news copy on the air at KRWC Radio in Buffalo, MN. I also cut and produced commercials for many local area businesses. I worked in this role until 2001. I then took a job as a radio news reporter at WJON Radio in St. Cloud Minnesota. I again wrote, recorded, and broadcasted news copy live on the air. For the past couple of years, I have worked as a freelance voice-over artist cutting commercials for online shopping malls and various small business commercials.
Bachelor of Science in Speech Communications with an Emphasis in Journalism at St. Cloud State University -1998.
Voice-over coaching with Terry Daniel: Universal Voice-Overs. 2012
My Studio Equipment
Mixers: Toft ATB-A 24 Channel, Allen&Heath Mod II (1970's), Allen&Heath Mix Widard 3
Recorders: Pro Tools 003R, Digidesign Producer Pack, Sound Forge, 3M 2" 16-track, Studor b67 1/4" 2-track, MOTU 8-Pre, Alesis ADAT 20-bit, Panasonic SV-3700 DAT, MOTU MIDI Timepiece
Software: Pro Tools LE with Producer Pack Extension, BFD, Waves, Autotune, Isotope, Amplitude, Reason, etc...
Microphones: AKG, Audix, BLUE, Groove Tubes, Micro Geffel, Neumann, Sennheiser, Shure, Crown
Music Production- Demo's, Music for Film and Video, Jingles, Websites, Corporate.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Melissa Moser by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Moser is a Standard subscriber.
Melissa Moser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melissa Moser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Melissa Moser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melissa Moser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.