Versatile, Warm, Friendly, Improv, Funny, Mature
Normal Speaking: Clear and articulate; "Smile" in voice; Warm and welcoming
Commercial: Very versitle- young and fun to mature and soothing; Can be conversational and professional. Vocal tone can range from young and flirty to sexy and authoritative.
Animation: Specialties are "Moms" and young kids (boys and girls).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- European: Cockney, Queen's English, old English (Shakespearean), Irish, Russian
- American: California Valley, Mid-West, Southern Belle, Deep South, New York, New Jersey, New England
- I have a blood-curdling scream
- I can cry on cue
My Voice Experience
- Dive Olly Dive [Animated Series]: Various Episodes
- Zhu Zhu Pets [Animated Webisodes]: Pipsqueak
- Care Bears [Animated Series, HUB]: Various Episodes; Wish Bear, Thanks-A-Lot Bear
- Monster [Anime Series- ADR, SyFy]: Nurse
- Tvoovies [Animated Web Series, Union Pool]: Various Episodes
- Skechers, Twinkle Toes [Feature, In Production]: Sporty Shorty, Principal Garfield, Lisa
- Secret, Clinical Strength (Summer, 2014) Web
- Target (Holiday 2014), Radio
- Arizona Lottery (Summer, 2013), TV
- Skechers, Twinkle Toes (Fall, 2013), TV
- Skechers, Twinkle Smash (Winter, 2013), Web/TV
College: UCSB, Film Studies, 2006
Commercial VO: Voice Trax West, The Voicecaster, Private coaching with Jeannie Elias
Animation: Portia Scott-Hicks
Improv and Theatre: Several years of stage acting (high school, college, and post-college), including musicals. Skilled in improv (long form and short form).
Additional Work Experience: Seven years working within the animation industry as a production coordinator, manager, and line producer. Extensive knowledge in script writing, production, development, and VO records (from both sides of the booth!)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Melissa Mabie
I sing- I am a mezzo soprano. I can also sing in character. I can read music and can memorize songs pretty quickly. I'm also really good at creating parodies.
Due to my theatre and improv background, I take direction extremely well. I am also punctual and always reliable.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Melissa Mabie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Mabie is a Standard subscriber.
Melissa Mabie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melissa Mabie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Melissa Mabie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melissa Mabie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.