Smart Best Friend, Sophisticated, Conversational
My voice has been described as "your best friend who KNOWS". Conversational, bright, playful, warm, engaging, sophisticated, natural; she plays the Mom, the Mistress, the Beauty Queen and the Girl Next Door. Just don't ask her to sing....unless you're looking for off key.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am trained in Standard American English but can also voice in an East Texas/Southeastern US accent and a Midwestern accent.
I have a great ear for accents and regionalisms and pick them up quickly.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced theatre and media installations, museum installations, radio plays, television and radio commercials, industrials, telephone systems and psychological testing systems.
BFA Theatre - New World School of the Arts/University of Florida
Extensive VO training with Shelly Carlson, Chicago
Voice & Speech training with Catherine Fitzmaurice
I also teach and coach vocal production for theatre
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM32 with pop filter and shock mount
Mbox2 and Pro Tools
I am a vocal coach for live theatre and voice-overs. I design and produce web and multimedia applications and can direct voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Melissa Lawson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Lawson is a Standard subscriber.
Melissa Lawson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melissa Lawson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Melissa Lawson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melissa Lawson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.