native French, audio-books, Characters
I am a native French speaker. I can modulate my voice according to your needs: upbeat and awake for commercials or fun news, engaging and varied for story-telling, serious and professional for presentations...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern French (provencal), exaggerated French, witches, evil queens, sexy femme fatales, airhead youth, professional speakers, storyteller, and more.
My Voice Experience
Various theater experience in France and the USA:
Greek Tragedy, contemporary theater, theater of the absurd.
I have worked as a translator since 2006 on various documents each challenging in its own right.
Training in voice-over and dubbing with Encore Voices, 2008.
I have also been a host, interpret and translator at the Speleovision International Film Festival, France.
I have studied various styles such as classical Greek theater, modern realism, theater of the absurd.
Film school: Loyola Marymount University. B.A.
My Studio Equipment
Garage Band, microphone, MIDI keyboard.
I am very good with language and enjoy translating.
I also play some piano and flute and have some filming and editing experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Melissa Lavabre by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Lavabre is a Standard subscriber.
Melissa Lavabre does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melissa Lavabre was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Melissa Lavabre does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melissa Lavabre was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.