Warm, deep, authoritative, versatile, empathetic
Showing the versatility of a stage actress with the control of a seasoned voice-over talent, in a warm, rich, and deep female voice, Melissa has the right combination of talents to bring your commercial vo, narration, or phone routing / on hold message to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Melissa Johnston Price
My Voice Experience
Melissa is a rare combination. A voiceover talent that brings to every project her wealth of experience interpreting the written word as a lead stage actress in everything from "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" to countless other roles. With over 25 years in voice over work, she has "the chops" to give you exactly what you want and quickly. A full resume is available upon request.
Bachelors Degree from Longwood University in
Theatre & Speech
Masters level training from Virginia Commonwealth University in Theatre.
My Studio Equipment
AT4030 and AT4050 large condenser mics inside a WhisperRoom isolation booth, quiet Symetrix pre-amps, Mackie digital 8 bus mixer, recording to PC and DAT. Connecting with Telos Zephyr (layer II and III) + Symetrix Telephone Interface for phone patch monitoring.
Has sung in many musicals, has studied multiple dialects, and has many on-camera credits in everything from commercials, training videos, made-for-tv movies and theatrical film releases.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Melissa Johnston Price by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Johnston Price is a Standard subscriber.
• Melissa Johnston Price was last active on Voice123 6 days ago