Informative, expressive, poised, & precise PhD
My voice has been described as believable, informative, confident, and intelligent. In addition to being well-suited for voice-overs that require an exceptionally high degree of professionalism and precision, my vocal style would mesh favorably with projects that require a witty, sarcastic, or ironic touch.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English
My Voice Experience
Most of my professional life has revolved around public speaking and oral communication. While in grad school, I taught classes, and also presented papers and research findings to colleagues. In my 20-year career as a market research professional, I have been responsible for reading highly technical descriptions of healthcare products to physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and patients. Also, in order to accomplish market research objectives, at times I have performed the role of pharmaceutical sales representative--to more fully convey the feel of an actual sales call to potential healthcare customers. For more information about my market research experience, please visit my website.
My voice-over training and education includes:
- The Master Class training course offered by the company "Such A Voice" (which I completed in 2009)
- Ongoing training with seminars via VoiceOverXtra in terms of style/technique (Bettye Zoller and Rodney Saulsberry) and production/usage of ProTools
- Monthly seminars about VO from "Such a Voice"
- Consistent reading of articles and books about VO
Related experience in the academic and business settings ncludes:
- Moderator and spokesperson (as part of the research process) in the field of healthcare marketing research
- Training in public speaking and teaching methodology
- Ongoing education about the voice over industry via podcasts, books, webinars, e-newsletters, and so forth
- PhD in social psychology (Temple University, 1989)
My Studio Equipment
I have a full home studio set-up (DigiDesign/ProTools, Rode NTG-2 microphone, Shure SRH440 headphones, mic stand with pop screen and music holder) and an insulated room in which to record your voice-over project.
After working for decades in healthcare marketing--and spending my spare time learning about science and related fields--I can confidently convey challenging medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific concepts and terminology. I offer a quick turnaround time and professional service.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mindy Richards by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mindy Richards is a Standard subscriber.
Mindy Richards does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mindy Richards was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mindy Richards does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mindy Richards was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.