Character Specialist, Dialect, Comedic, Impression
Unknown - Click here to ask Melina Paez
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Brooklyn. Able to pick up common dialects with a little practice.
Impressions: Olive Oyl, Darth Vader, Yoda, crowing rooster, chicken, cat/kitten/purring meowing.
My Voice Experience
My background is primarily in sketch comedy and radio (commercial and non-commercial). I've performed ADR for a Facebook Games and State Farm, very quickly to the client's delight.
89.1fm WIDR, Kalamazoo, MI - WMU. 1994-1998 - DJ/Engineer
Second City (Chicago - Conservatory Program, Improv)
Players Workshop of Second City (Chicago, levels 1-4)
Manhattan Comedy School (NYC, Stand-Up, Linda Smith, booker for Carolines)
My Studio Equipment
Mac desktop and Apogee MIC 96K mic.
Previously: radio DJ (commercial & non-commercial), had a stint at an industrial record label, independent talent booker (punk, goth, alt, new wave, industrial bands), promotional field rep for Love and Rockets’ 1999 Lift Tour, volunteer photographer at Cinefamily and Kingswell skateshop, stage manager, film production coordinator, 2nd AD, Second City Chicago graduate, worked in advertising from receptionist to office manager to assistant account executive, etc. And a bomb went off on my plane in 1986.
I grew up in Michigan, have lived in Chicago, New York and currently, Los Angeles.
In my free time, I like to read, knit, learn random stuff, learn guitar, create, do photography, headshot photography, occasionally perform stand-up, go to shows.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Melina Paez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melina Paez is a Standard subscriber.
• Melina Paez was last active on Voice123 32 days ago