characters, average girl, airhead girl, sexy woman
Professional voice for presentations and phone systems, fun/sexy voice for commercials, friendly multifaceted voice for narration, character voices for story telling, soprano singing voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Irish, English. I do not fluently speak the language but can read text in spanish. I can also mimic many voices after hearing them.
My Voice Experience
I started as a sports reporter for my college radio station, where I majored in radio broadcasting. I learned production skills the "old fashioned" way, with razor and grease pencil. I have since explored digital editing and recording and won't turn back. Went on to reporting and hosting experience at the college radio station and then to news writing and production experience at the college station. Before college was over I moved on to news writing and production at a local major market radio station and then went on to co- host on a national radio network and producer at a local station. Along with many community theater projects including both plays and musicals I also worked as a vocalist in a 70's musical act for a few years.
B.A. with a major in Radio Broadcasting, and minor in Theater, musical vocal training, 10 years of community theater experience in plays and musicals, improvisation workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Melanie Fagan
I have worked in the legal industry and will not shy away from reading materials of this nature. I also have an ability to read medical texts with excellent pronounciation. I do not fluently speak a foreign language but can convincingly read spanish and irish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Melanie Fagan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melanie Fagan is a Standard subscriber.
Melanie Fagan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Melanie Fagan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Melanie Fagan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Melanie Fagan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.