Confident, sexy, smart, polished, sincere, mom-ish
My overall tone is warm, sincere, intelligent, articulate, and instructive. For presentations, technical narrations and medical pieces, I have the ability to "sound like the expert" without sounding as though I am talking down to the audience.
For commercial and other projects - I can range from motherly and friendly to sexy and breathy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Wyoming, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, heavy or subtle Midwestern, East Coast money, raspy Jewish matriarch, ditzy teenager, surfer chick.
My Voice Experience
Remember answering machines? I was the one in the dorms who would record other people's answering machines so they didn't have to do it themselves. From that, I progressed into voicing health program PSAs and technical, instructional pieces for medical companies. Since that time, I have worked for clients all over the world - focusing on telephony, medical and technical narrations. My vocal range is versatile, which lends itself to a variety of reads.
I received my Bachelor of Science in Nursing, though craved a more creative outlet for my talents. I have participated in a variety of workshops and classes, attended conferences with industry leaders and continue to learn and grow daily through copious amounts of trade magazines, news articles and other print materials.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro with OS Mountain Lion
ProTools 8.0 studio
MBox mini 2
Rode NTG2, Blue Yeti Pro USB/XLR
I have an extensive medical background - a registered nurse, by training - so I am excellent with medical jargon and large terms. My medical work has been in areas of Public Health, OB/GYN and HIV/AIDS.
I have also spent a good deal of time working in government and higher education - I have a firm grasp on education terms and acronyms.
My skills and background are also in the fundraising/not-for-profit world, which provide the warmth and compassion that will pull people in emotionally in an effort to raise funds or sell.
I am a professional, plain and simple. I will work with you and for you to ensure that your project is perfect.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Meg McClellan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Meg McClellan is a Standard subscriber.
• Meg McClellan was last active on Voice123 151 days ago