Cheerful, quirky, sophisticated, wry, characters
Young, cheerful, warm, energetic, sweet, professional and clear, can be snarky and dry.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, cockney, southern, Baltimore, Italian, Russian, Brooklyn, South African, toddler, young boy, young girl, valley girl, can make up a wide variety of character voices too.
My Voice Experience
Training with Bruce Kronenberg at Marla Kirban Voiceover. Took classes in commercial voiceover and recorded my demo with Bryant Falk of Abacus Entertainment.
BFA from the Tisch School of the Arts, New York University.
Trained at the Atlantic Acting School and Stonestreet Studios.
Voice and speech teachers include: Katie Bull, David Wells, Susan Finch.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball microphone, Audible for editing.
Unknown - Click here to ask Megan Linde
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Megan Linde by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Megan Linde is a Standard subscriber.
• Megan Linde was last active on Voice123 38 days ago