rich, friendly, deep, character specialist
Greetings. . .
And I say that in a warm, deep, rich, friendly, edgy, , intelligent tone, attempting to reach you not as a voice talent but as a human with a reason to speak. That is my approach to voice over, voice acting, and voice greetings. Reach someone.
Of course there are millions of playful and not so playful ways to grab people's attention, but I have always believed the honestly, clarity, and truth of good writing will capture the listener, and the talent’s versatility, energy and imagination will keep them enthralled, informed and always guessing.
I have always enjoyed narration, its invitation and guidance of the listener. My voice is rich, deep and warm for this style.
Commercials are more playful, upbeat, jazzy, spicy, punchy, and clever. So much fun! I love the quick wit of commercial writing. I have great energy, comedy and honesty in my voice for this style.
Presentations and professionalism bring out a more authoritative and educational quality in my voice. This intelligence, clarity, and vision can be found on my voice123 demo.
Cartoon voices are a joy, a style where character work and vocal play can really be explored. Though I have yet to do a cartoon voice professionally, I explored this voice medium in improvisational comedy nights, stand up, and class work.
I am not currently bilingual in English and French, but hope to be once again over the summer.
I am however trained in accents including English, French, Irish, Australian, and Scottish. Further training is being pursued for Spanish and Portuguese. I am open to suggestions of more for professional development.
I am represented by a TV/Film and voice agent in Regina, SK. “The Edge Agency,” but actively pursue voice work internationally.
I have joined 123 to expand my talents and career to a new clientele.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Regina, SK, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Megan Leach
My Voice Experience
Voice Over to me is the opportunity to explore story, idea, language, range, truth, presentation and character.
I have a host of experience, which I will list shortly, but my greatest experience was working with a veteran Voice Over artist from Regina, SK. At 73, this classy lady was still willing to dive into a very imaginative children's role as a dragon. Her vocal range was incredible, her physicality of character a treat. In a difficult role she has made voice over look effortless and fun. What as inspiration!
Acting at the University of Regina
- vocal coaching, commercials, cartoons, narrations, presentations, speeches, monologues, ADR on film, television advertisement, played characters of many accents in plays
- recorded professional demo and worked professionally with Twisted Pair Sound and Talking Dog Studios of Regina Sask.
SGI commercial VO
Spoken Word Narration
ADR Corner Gas, Doomed and other local TV and Film
- Broadcasting – University of Regina Cougar Athletics Sport Announcer
- Radio Experience - 1190 AM radio youth dj, a host of interview and live broadcast guest appearances on local radio stations
- TV Experiences - promotional appearances for theatre and film promotion in Regina, SK.
- Dialect presentations of British and Irish monologues - Margo Reagan
- Call Centre - facilitation of 10min interviews and dialougue to cross Canada listener
This is the part of the resume where I make a long list of some amazing experiences I have had and workshops which have inspired my to pursue Voice Over as a professional career.
Recently completed BFA training and performance in Acting at the University of Regina
- including vocal, singing, dance and physical training, dialect work, and character development
- opportunity and challenge to write and perform commercial, narration, presentation and monolouge style to professional and pre-professional audience
- Creating Voices Level One Voice Over Training - Deb Munroe - demo creation, in studio edicate, character development, portfolio building, techical equiptment and challenges
- MC, Broadcast training - microphone and television experience - University of Regina veteren Announcers, working with guest broadcasters from SCN and CBC
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Megan Leach
Aside from training in the many facets of voice over and performance I possess strong technical, organizational, and professional communication skills which allow me to communicate and organize effectively in the demands of the voice over industry.
I have worked in communications and administration under the demands and pressure of industry standards, but more over enjoy working with people. I believe my strong organizational skills, training and experience combined with my creativity and love of people allows me to achieve the standards and demands of the client while being a joy and ease to work (play) with.
Good luck with finding the right pitch . . no pun intended.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Megan Leach by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Megan Leach is a Standard subscriber.
Megan Leach does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Megan Leach was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Megan Leach does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Megan Leach was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.