Clear, Pure and Soothing
A soft British female voice. Gentle, calming and relaxing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Real, Conversational, Poetic, Dramatic,Soothing, Children's story teller. I can also speak fluently in Gujarati.
My Voice Experience
I have auditioned for a few projects through Voice123 site. I am currently training at my local Hospital radio station.
Gary Terzza Voice Over MasterClass in London (UK).
Please listen to my demos.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home recording studio setup, which enables me to be more flexibile.
Any Voice over projects that I record are sent via EMail or FTP in .mp3 or .wav formats.
I have worked as a customer service representative in a bank dealing with customer enquiries over the phone constantly communicating with different people.
I also participated in the Coventry Festival of Speech and Drama where I wrote a poem 'Miracle of Life' that I had written when I was pregnant with my daughter and I had to read it out aloud expressing the mood of the poem in front of adjudicators and members of the public, in which I won the first prize which was the Silver Trophy.
I enjoy public speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mayuri Kansara by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mayuri Kansara is a Standard subscriber.
• Mayuri Kansara was last active on Voice123 136 days ago