Clear, Pure and Soothing
A soft British female voice. Gentle, calming and relaxing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Real, Conversational, Poetic, Dramatic,Soothing, Children's story teller. I can also speak fluently in Gujarati.
My Voice Experience
I have auditioned for a few projects through Voice123 site. I am currently training at my local Hospital radio station.
Gary Terzza Voice Over MasterClass in London (UK).
Please listen to my demos.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home recording studio setup, which enables me to be more flexibile.
Any Voice over projects that I record are sent via EMail or FTP in .mp3 or .wav formats.
I have worked as a customer service representative in a bank dealing with customer enquiries over the phone constantly communicating with different people.
I also participated in the Coventry Festival of Speech and Drama where I wrote a poem 'Miracle of Life' that I had written when I was pregnant with my daughter and I had to read it out aloud expressing the mood of the poem in front of adjudicators and members of the public, in which I won the first prize which was the Silver Trophy.
I enjoy public speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mayuri Kansara by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mayuri Kansara is a Standard subscriber.
Mayuri Kansara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mayuri Kansara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mayuri Kansara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mayuri Kansara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.