young upbeat with mature and confident tone.
I have an upbeat voice with a mature and confident tone. I speak california english with a slight latin accent. I am bilingual and speak fluent spanish with a very neutral accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Miami, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can have a slight natural "Northern" Mexican accent, but can speak with Mexican accent from the city (Distrito Federal), with a Colombian accent and with a Mexican-American accent. I can characterize very well while narrating children's stories. I can read news and news packages with a "reporter's" tone. I speak fluent American English with about a 5% latin tone to it.
My Voice Experience
I have translated and done voice overs for National campaigns and TV programs.
I have a bachelors of Science in Communications with an emphasis in Broadcasting and a minor in Acting. During College I was professionally trained in acting and voice overs. I received 6 months of private voice over training after college specifically for news reading and commercial work. I do podcasts regularly.
My Studio Equipment
MXL USB Mic (Marshall mic) , MXL PF 001 (Windscreen) pop filter, MXL WS-001- Windscree. micstand with schock mount. I have "Final Cut Pro" and apple's "garage band". ( I have already recorded with this equipment for National commercials ).
I am Television Producer and was trained as Television Reporter. I have a very good sense of the adequate tone that needs to be delivered, as this is part of my daily routine in television. I supervise/direct "reporters" while they are reading their story track.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mayra Rocha by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mayra Rocha is a Premium subscriber.
• Mayra Rocha was last active on Voice123 21 days ago