Youthful, Conversational, Cool, Endearing, Hip, Gentle, Sweet, Warm, Friendly
""I clicked through 150 voices and finally found the voice I was looking for in Maya. As a producer, I've worked with hundreds of voices and found Maya's professionalism, communication and ability to deliver lines with the right direction spot on. Her voice is engaging without being over the top and will help move your content along so viewers and listeners consume it!"
-Scott Lundergan, Video Producer Online
"Excellent work, the client did many takes on a single track in a fast turnaround time of less than 24hrs. Quick, professionally done with crystal clear recording no background fuzz. Definite recommend."
- Raymond Kruk (Interlink)
"Maya is wonderful to work with. An exceptional actor, she brought an incredible honesty and warmth to her performance. A pleasure to work with. Highest recommendation."
-- Matthew Harris (The Drink Agency)
"One of my favorite voice overs for our game. Maya was great. Hope to work with her in the future."
- Frostburn Studios
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Costa Mesa, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Animated children's boy and girl voices.
My Voice Experience
Clients include: Lego, Ting, Marvel, Purina, Annie's Homegrown, Florida Tourism Board
With over three-hundred satisfied clients in her first 18 months of voice acting, Maya is a top rising talent in the freelance VO world. Fast, hardworking, and versatile, Maya is dedicated to delivering a performance that satisfies each and every client.
Based in Southern California, Maya is available to travel to any LA area studios for live direction. Skype or phone directed sessions are also available.
From video games to state-sponsored radio campaigns, audiobooks to technical business explainers, Maya can embody everyone from the youthful, conversational millennial to the informative, professional 40-something.
Maya's Top Tags: Youthful, Believable, Professional, Confident, Informative, Animated, Conversational, Cool, Natural, Educational, Upbeat, Genuine, Caring, Narrator, Knowledgable, Calming, High Energy, Amusing, Storyteller, Motivational, Characters, Endearing, Hip, Gentle, Sweet, Warm, Friendly, Cartoons, Sincere
Kalmenson & Kalmenson trained: Foundations, Animation
The Voice Doctor, Bill Holmes
B.A. English - University of California, Irvine
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U 87 Microphone
Apollo MKII Interface
Enhanced Double-walled WhisperRoom Isolation Booth
Unknown - Click here to ask Maya Tuttle
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Maya Tuttle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maya Tuttle is a Platinum subscriber.
• Maya Tuttle has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours