Warm, reassuring, confident, informative, English
My normal speaking voice is warm, reassuring and is considered to be "sexy" by many. It is in the low baritone register. I can also make it quite high in pitch and light in texture.
I am able to sound professional and smooth, or silly and fun for kids to hear.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can imitate a variety of cartoon characters. I can also imitate old western style voices, high-society British voices, old midwestern farmer voices(think Walter Brennan) as well as intelligent college professor styles, to name a few.
My Voice Experience
I have performed voice overs for:
1.WCSB - Cleveland State Radio
2.The National College Network
3. Many Private Closed-Circuit Television video productions
4. One Banana: A Jungle Counting Book
Produced and published by Good Times Publishing New York, NY.
5. U.S. Department of Defense-Defense Finance and Accounting Service
My Studio Equipment
Cakewalk Music Creator 3
AKG Perception 200 Microphone
Roland JV-880 Multi Timbral Synthesizer Module
Roland A-37 Midi Keyboard Controller
Tascam Portastudio 424 MKII
Tascam 302 Dual Cassette Deck
I have been a "student" of media all of my life. From an early age, I was fascinated by the idea of cartoon voices being performed behind the scenes to provide voices for characters.
I am also a musician. I play drums, keyboards, percussion, electric bass and I sing. I am also an accomplished studio musician and have great skills in MIDI performance for a wide variety of instruments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Maury Haymore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maury Haymore is a Standard subscriber.
Maury Haymore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Maury Haymore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Maury Haymore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Maury Haymore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.