Real-Feel Sound..Young, Hip with a bit of an edge.
Young, hip, with a bit of an edge depending on the project!
* For Narrations: Straight and even keeled, bright when needed.
* For Dramatic: Urgent and direct.
* For Commercials and Corporate Reads: Upbeat, multi-range available depending on the tone of the read.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
*British (Northern / Southern)
Most accents can be performed even keel. However if needed, a comedic edge can be thrown in for over-emphasis.
My Voice Experience
I was always THAT KID who used to watch TV, listen to the radio and just absorb whatever was coming out of the box - then re-create it to my liking. Are you surprised that being behind a microphone was in my future?
VOICE-OVER COMMERCIAL & NARRATION PROJECTS:
*Newsday/Tribune Publishing - Melville, NY (2010)
--Voice Talent for multi market television/radio campaign for shopper circular and 2011 subscription campaign.
* NAC Marketing - Farmingdale, NY (2008 - Present)
--Voice Talent for national radio campaigns for the following products: Ageless Male, Beta Prostate, Beneclense & New Virility.
* Parker /Hayden Advertising - Houston, TX (04/2009)
-- Windsor Foods - Voice talent for web-based product promotion.
* Ernst & Young - New York, NY. (09/2008 - Present)
--Live Voice Talent, narration / biographies for humanitarian awards ceremony.
* CSL Plasma/CSL Behring - Germany (7/2008 - Present)
--Voice talent for industrial read and national radio campaigns.
* Ben Monaghan Productions -Mystery Shop Link, Portland, OR. (8/2006).
---Voice Talent, mystery shopper commercial spot for national radio campaign.
* Cell-Fish Media, New York, NY. (6/2006 - 1/2007)
--Voice Talent, spelling-be mobile application.
* GQ Magazine New York, NY. (10/2005).
--Voice for podcasting initiative, GQ “Style Guy”.
* ABC News Radio – New York, NY. ( 3/2004 – 3/2007 )
--Voice talent for programing vignettes designed for nationwide affiliate distribution.
* WBAB-FM West Babylon, NY. ( 2/2000 – Present )
-- Regular On-Air talent. Special projects producer/voice talent for various programming related initiatives including web-only content.
* WNEW-FM New York, NY. ( 3/2003 – 9/2003)
--On-Air Entertainment Reporter, voiced daily entertainment reports for broadcast. Conducted in –studio and on site interviews with celebrity guests and artists. Radio Voice for commercial reads, and station promos.
* VH-1 Satellite Radio, XM Radio, New York, NY. (12/2002 - 12/2004 )
-- Voice Talent/imaging for VH-1 "Big In 2003" Radio Special, and "Diva's Duets" Radio Special. Air talent and first call fill-in. Host daily program, centering on current pop hits format while cross promoting VH-1 brand programming and events.
* Sirius Satellite Radio, New York, NY. ( 7/2002 – 3/2003 )
--Regular air talent and first call vacation fill-in.
* Tenner and Associates/ Reno, NV – Melville, NY. ( 10/2001 , 3/2002 )
--Voice talent for national radio campaign for Music Industry/Artist Search Conference..
* House Of Blues Productions, Los Angeles, CA . ( 3/2001 )
--Voice over talent for national radio spot for "The Commitments" North American Tour.
* Pulver website Productions. ( 10/2001 and 10/2000 )
-- Voiceover talent for national TV campaign for VON Conference. Spot flight primarily on MSNBC/CNBC. Voice for company-wide voicemail greeting system.
* Pulver website, Melville NY. ( 1/2000 – 8/2002 )
--On-Air talent and primary content reporter. Wrote, produced and voiced various features for daily broadcast. Conducted interviews with guests, corporate speakers and music talent.
* WLIR-FM/WXXP-FM Garden City, NY. ( 1/98 – 2/2000 )
--Radio voice for local and national campaigns for various clientele including Sprint PCS, Pepsi, SFX Entertainment, and Bell Atlantic Mobile. Regular on-air talent.
* Katz Media Corporation New York, NY. ( 8/95 )
--Voice over talent -industrial read for Hispanic Media division, designed for sales and marketing
* BA/ English Communications & Broadcast Media, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts - North Adams, MA.
* New York University - New York, NY.
- Certificate Program involving voice-over training, and media arts research.
*School Of Visual Arts, New York NY.
- Coursework involving voice over training with concentration in narrations and commercial reads.
* Over ten years experience in radio broadcasting with emphasis on content creation and programming.
* Key achievements include the conception, development and launch of internet radio outlet.
* Accomplished broadcaster/writer with solid grasp of news, pop culture and current events.
* Member, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA) - New York Local.
* Member, Writers Guild Of America East (WGAE) - New York Local
My Studio Equipment
Access to radio station production studios in Top 20 Market.
Equipment includes standard production board with EQ interfaces as standard compressors and harmonizers.
Access to computer recording equipped with Pentium 4 processors (Windows) and Mac-based units..utilizing Adobe Audition and Pro-Tools software.
Self-admitted RADIO JUNKIE..So there's plenty of experience in that department...
Skilled in various audio-editing programs including Adobe Audition and Netia systems. Experience with radio programming and automation & scheduling software including Selector, MusicMaster, Digital Jukebox, ENCO, Dalet, Prophet and Maestro systems. Adept with newsroom information systems including AP Newswire and I-News. Proficient in most Windows - based programs including Microsoft Office and similar media applications.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matt Wolfe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Wolfe is a Standard subscriber.
Matt Wolfe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Wolfe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt Wolfe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Wolfe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.