Movie Trailer, Character Actor, Baritone Accents,
Capable of many styles...my voice is naturally deep and warm...not disc-jockey but more movie trailer. My narrations in the past have been very articulate and precise with an authorative and professional delivery. Microsoft is one of many I have done technical readings for. I am very capable in satire and character voices. I am also an accomplished singer/songwriter/guitarist, have performed with many artists world wide such as my uncle Bobby Vee, and many artists from the 60's era of Rock N Roll. I have many original recordings to present if needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Hillbilly, Sidekick, Cowboy, Sleuth, Spy, Cajun, East Coast, West Coast, Southern, Scandinavian, and any other accent is withing= my ability to either deliver or learn quickly. Jimmy Stewart, Nixon, Jack Nicholson, Clint Eastwood, Elmer Fudd,Gordon Lightfoot, Neil Diamond.
My Voice Experience
My voice career really began at age 12 when I formed my first band with my uncle Bobby Vee's sons. I was (and still am) a lead singer and found my speaking skills progressed right along with my singing abilities as I was also the main communicator between the bands and audience. After college and being on the road with a traveling band I ran a studio for 4 years where I honed my writing and voiceover skills as well as writing, performing and producing music for commercial applications.
B.S. Business with English minor from University of Mary.Thirty years performing with or alongside various bands including Bobby Vee,Tommy Roe, The Crickets,The Johnny Holm Band and others. 15 years operating my own production facility.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools Native HD, Avalon preamps,Summit Compressors, Universal Audio plug-ins, Rode, Neumann and Blue microphones. Many more outboard effects used for mult-track recording and not really relative to the voice-over needs.
I am first and foremost an excellent communicator which is paramount to relating to a wide variety of clients and projects. I pride myself as being very accessible on all levels and give my utmost to every project, whether a 10 second tag or 4 hour documentary. I am available for quick turnaround and always return calls and emails the same day.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matt Velline by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Velline is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Velline was last active on Voice123 335 days ago