Radio DJ/Announcer, character voices
Deep and gritty - recognized in Denver from my work on KBPI's Uncle Nasty Show (afternoon drive) from 2005-2012
I can also do a variety of character voices - I'm a seasoned improviser (www.theyeslab.com)and can adapt energy, emotion, and tone appropriately for projects.
I'm an adept copy-reader and can handle narration for documentaries and serious subjects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British male/female, gruff fat man, young child, woman, stutterer... I'll take a shot at whatever's needed!
My Voice Experience
I spent 8 years on afternoon drive in Denver - KBPI's Uncle Nasty Show - producing and co-hosting the show. I've endorsed candy bars, gyms, car shows, auto/motorcycle dealerships, convenience stores, bars, restaurants, bands, concerts - voice overs were needed for all clients. (Clear Channel Communications, 2005-2012)
I've worked with Distortions Unlimited (Ed Edmunds) to voice their monsters and animatronic creations. I'm currently working on voices for a miniature golf course set-up.
I graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor's in Technical Communications in 1984.
I've been teaching and performing improv comedy in Chicago and Denver since 1986. (The ImprovOlympic, The iO, The Yes! Lab)
I write & produce independent audio and video pieces for podcast and broadcasts.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Matt Need
I write, I sing, I have tons of connections in Denver for voices and production assistance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matt Need by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Need is a Standard subscriber.
Matt Need does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Need was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt Need does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Need was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.