Clear, Friendly, Upbeat, Wry, Guy Next Door
Getting your message across takes more than just reading words on a page. You need a sound that breathes life into your brand. Tells a story. Matt's voice is just the thing. He typically reads in a conversational, friendly, guy-next-door tone. He can inject a little humor when necessary, and he'll emphasize the important words that need to be felt, not just heard. Matt's the guy if you're looking for a clear, early 30s male to make your project stand out.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Performable accents: New York, Russian, Italian, Australian, British, Southern, and New England. Matt also does impressions of several celebrities (Morgan Freeman, Nicolas Cage, Kermit the Frog, to name a few).
My Voice Experience
Matt has recorded many corporate narrations, commercials, explainer videos, character voices, and phone messages since he began doing voice overs in 2010. Some past clients include Intel, GE, Twix, Volkswagen, PEZ, Panasonic, Dow Jones, and the US Postal Service.
When Matt was little, he often imitated cartoon voices on television. This interest in mimicry led to voice over, and it's become a passion for him.
Matt has taken several voice over classes and workshops at Edge Studio and other training centers in New York. He has learned from Danielle Quisenberry, David Zema, David Goldberg, Jay Snyder, and many others.
Matt also performs with his improv team, Victory Gin, around New York City.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipped with a Rode NT2-A microphone, MBox 2 Mini and Pro Tools.
Matt has completed several marathons and triathlons, and has a degree in finance. He also performs sketch comedy and improv around New York.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Morea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Morea is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Morea was last active on Voice123 28 days ago