Easy to understand
My voice has been described as very pleasant and easy to understand. Non-native English speakers have commented that they have an easy time understanding what I say. I was born and raised in Iowa, and I have been told that I don't have a noticeable accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and impersonations are not my specialty. I focus more on being a straight forward, easy to understand speaker.
My Voice Experience
I have done commercials for radio stations and retail stores, and I have recorded audiobooks for amateur authors.
I attended Scattergood Friends School for high school, and Pitzer College where I worked toward a Psychology degree.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Audio Technica AT-3035 condensor microphone, and record onto a Boss BR1600 multitrack digital recorder. I do my editing on the Boss recorder as well as on a computer using various software programs. For the music side of things, I use a Roland Fantom-S workstation keyboard, as well as various guitars and other instruments.
I am passionate about my work, and have high standards for customer service.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matt Lynch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Lynch is a Standard subscriber.
Matt Lynch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Lynch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt Lynch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Lynch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.