Easy, Natural, Warm, Best Friend, Authentic Brit
I have a versatile voice that is natural, easy and conversational. I'm equally at home doing spots for Nickelodeon and Pokemon as I am doing audiobooks with many characters.
A professional actor, I bring your copy to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm an Authentic Brit. Dialects: standard British RP, cockney, Welsh, Irish, Yorkshire
Also standard American, Southern.
My Voice Experience
Point of Knives: A Novel of Astreiant by Melissa Scott
Point of Hopes: A Novel of Astreiant by Melissa Scott
Uber Radio Spot
Coral Actives Informercial
Yonkers Campaign Radio & TV Spots
World of Possibilities TV Spot
ADR for 2 short films
Recorded a Radioplay for 2 characters
Narrated the short film "Man From The Dying Planet"
Trained at Sweet Spot Studios
Coached by Fred Berman
Audiobook Class with Chad Dugetz of Audible.com
Bachelor's Degree in Theatre from Northwestern University.
Trained at The Barrow Group, NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio: Audio-Technica 2035 Microphone with Pop Filter, FocusRite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface, Post Audio Sound Booth, Audacity, Mic Stand, Audio-Technica M50 Headphones.
Trained Singer in Opera, Musical Theatre, Pop/Rock.
Skilled and accomplished Actor: Broadway, Off Broadway and extensive touring and regional Theatre experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matt Leisy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Leisy is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Leisy was last active on Voice123 86 days ago