offbeat, Character specialist,
youthful, able to exhibit gravitas, fun, masculine
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
contemporary Irish, Boston, highland southern, lowland southern,
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask MATT LECLAIR
trained with Ilona Pierce at Hofstra University in dialects and elements of voice, PDR voice over training with Peter Rofe. I graduated from Hofstra University with a BFA in Theatre Arts. Currently I am a mime at The American Mime Company.
My Studio Equipment
My program is Protools SE..
I have an M-Audio Fast Track Audio Interface.
HP laptop with Windows 8.
I have had experience in a number of different positions in different fields of work. I am a part-time medical clown on Long Island, visiting children and elderly at a number of different hospitals and clinics. I also just left my job making Muppets at the Whatnot Workshop in FAO Sschwarz. My primary task, in addition to building puppets, was performing with the puppets and using different voices on a daily basis.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact MATT LECLAIR by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently MATT LECLAIR is a Standard subscriber.
• MATT LECLAIR was last active on Voice123 255 days ago