I've been told I have the perfect radio voice.
I worked in radio for 12 years (including college), most of that as a news reporter/anchor. My voice can be described as iconic, attention grabbing, soothing, sexy, interesting, commanding, or anything you need it to be. While I'm not very good at impressions or accents, my voice makes the perfect narrator or spokesman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English is the only accent I can do well. I can do South Park characters, and a rough impression of Schwarzenegger.
My Voice Experience
My experience is in radio news, both live and recorded casts. In that time, I also cut voices for spec ads and station promos in our cluster.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, IA. Worked in radio for 12 years (including college), mostly in news, but did some sports and DJing.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a radio studio with state of the art microphones, the latest edition of Adobe Audition and a full working board.
Unknown - Click here to ask Matt LaCasse
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matt LaCasse by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt LaCasse is a Standard subscriber.
Matt LaCasse does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt LaCasse was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt LaCasse does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt LaCasse was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.