genuine, upbeat, masculine, metro, crisp, clear
I would describe my voice as smooth, and very clean. I am versatile in that I have experience in LIVE MC'ing events, production, ads, and imaging. We have studios for enhanced radio ad production, and also for book narration, documentary voicing, and even singing. I can be energetic to dry depending on the project or situation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Proper North American English, I'm from Minnesoooota, so I can have that "Fargo" type of dialect when called upon "You Betcha".
My Voice Experience
10 years of radio syndication. I do everything from talk shows, to sports games and highlights. I sell and produce radio advertising. I do simple voicing, to more enhanced ad production and imaging.
15 year LIVE MC'ing. Very comfortable speaking in front of people at events. From fundraisers to community events, hosting political forums and hosting TV shows, I have experience in a wide variety of LIVE public speaking.
B.S. from Bemidji State University in Bemidji Minnesota.
A.A. from University of Minnesota, Crookston Minnesota.
My Studio Equipment
Full radio studio equipt for host, two guests, and engineer/board operator.
Adobe Audition 3 (cool edit pro)
Arrakis Broadcast Software
Barix Voice over IP audio delivery
Comrex Blue Box (POTS audio codec)
Telos One - Phone Hybrid
Comrex Nexus - ISDN audio codec
Music editing. I work with many clients to create custom edited music from exhisting songs. Layering various songs to match beats per minute (bpm)for seemless transitioning.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matthew Wallace by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Wallace is a Standard subscriber.
Matthew Wallace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matthew Wallace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matthew Wallace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matthew Wallace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.