versitile, naturally deep, can be raspy
I have been approached for three different projects from San Jose and San Francisco State students for narration in Film Projects. I have a naturally deep and smooth voice great for narration, but have a lot of fun with the raspy- movie trailer voice styles. I'm great with inflection and parts that require more emotional voice tones. Commercials, advertising, and narration are where I feel my voice would be used to its fullest.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm great at Slovic accents and love impersonating anything that requires a boomy or bassy voice. Car commercials are a personal favorite as well as movie voices.
My Voice Experience
I have beenStage MC is where the bulk of my experience in the voice industry has existed. As well I've had radio interviews and TV spots used for show promotion in my music career.
I've been a performing musician since the age of 10 and have been teaching, recording and playing shows for the last 17 years. Being a stage MC and writing have become passions that I've been pursuing as recently as the last year and a half with much of my success coming near the close of 2008.
My Studio Equipment
The studio I have regular access to has a KSM27 by Sure, Protools 6.1 and a 3/4 soundproofed booth.
I have two other studios at my disposal.
My experience as an event M.C. has been very useful for a voice career, but not as useful as my music background.
I'm masterful in the recording process and understand that 2nd chances aren't often offered.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matthew Ring by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Ring is a Standard subscriber.
Matthew Ring does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matthew Ring was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matthew Ring does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matthew Ring was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.