Character Specialist, Guy Next Door
I'm just getting into voice talent so I'm not really sure what I'm capable of as far as my range. I have a fairly deep voice for narrations. I can also do fairly high voices if character work calls for it. I think I could probably make anything sound good depending on what the job calls for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mexican/Latino accent, Southern accent, Australian accent, English/British accent
My Voice Experience
I am currently seeking my first voice over job.
Unknown - Click here to ask Matthew Agan
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball iCE microphone, WavePad Sound Recording/Editing software
I graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor's Degree in Education with a major in Community Health. I have worked in a grocery store for the last 5 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matthew Agan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Agan is a Standard subscriber.
• Matthew Agan was last active on Voice123 157 days ago