Warm, smooth, clear and professional voice over
Hard Sell: High energy advert about the great outdoors, a lively and enthusiastic read.
Horror Story Narration: A gripping read in a storyteller style
Radio Imaging: Smooth and professional.
IVR: Clear, precise and informative.
Impersonations & Characters: Fun & versatile voice over for various character voices
TV Announcer: Friendly and warm voice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, French, Spanish, Italian, London and Cockney.
I am fluent in Spanish both reading and speech.
Various cartoon characters including: Homer Simpson, Cartman (Southpark).
Children's TV characters including: George and Zippy from Rainbow
Film characters including: The lemur King Julien XIII in the movie "Madagascar"
Adult TV: Mr Bean, Lloyd Grossman, David Mitchell, John Major (Spitting Image character)
My Voice Experience
I have worked in television production for nearly 10 years and am very knowledgeable in working with voice over talent in the recording studio when making programmes for the BBC & Discovery Channel, examples of which include David Tennant. In addition I have recorded my own voice over when reading rough scripts, in order to lay a commentary guide to a programme. This is used when showing a rough cut playout to various clients & other producers.
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass 2013
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01U Condenser Mic
Power Dynamics PDS-M16 Microphone Pop Shield Recording Filter
Audacity Recording Software
I'm also a highly proficient musician, singer and songwriter in both classical and contemporary music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Gordon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Gordon is a Standard subscriber.
Matt Gordon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Gordon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt Gordon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Gordon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.