Voice Over Artist
• Warm, conversational, friendly, best friend, buddy, pal, tough guy, athlete, jock, trustworthy
• Authentic, genuine, honest, forthright, professional.
• Straight forward, expert, intelligent, sincere
• Wry, sarcastic, snarky, droll, humorous, witty, dry
• Sexy, smooth, luxurious.
• Fun, upbeat, hip
• Calm, reassuring, knowledgeable.
• Slightly reedy, cool, rock-n-roll
• Accents: New York accent, Irish accent, Boston accent, Baltimore accent, Mid-Atlantic, Chicago, NJ/South NJ accent, Russian, Slavic
• Sounds like Billy Crudup, Chris Pine, Chris Pratt
• elegant, sophisticated, debonair, detached
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Matt Elzweig
My Voice Experience
I produce and host my own podcast called Falling Uphill. I am also an experienced copywriter and audio editor. I did :30 and :60 commercials for American University of Antigua College of Medicine that aired on Zee TV and recently acted in an audio drama at NYU Tisch School of the Arts.
I am currently studying voice over with Anna Garduno in New York (Voice Forward).
I've also been hosting and producing a storytelling podcast for three years called Falling Uphill.
My Studio Equipment
I record in my home studio and can meet you to record in any studio located in the New York City area if you prefer.
I am an experienced audio editor and a professional copywriter.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Matt Elzweig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Elzweig is a Premium subscriber.
• Matt Elzweig has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours