Warm. Confident. Conversational. Friendly. Professional. Authentic. Engaging. Believable. Upbeat.
How would you best describe Matt Ellis’ voice?
Just ask one of the many clients he has worked with and you’ll hear answers like these…
Warm. Confident. Conversational.
Friendly. Professional. Authentic.
Engaging. Believable. Upbeat.
The list goes on…
Matt is a VO artist, screen & stage actor, singer & musician. Matt loves to perform, but he truly shines in front of the mic. His voice can be authoritative, edgy and bold one minute, then soothing, inspirational and informative the next.
Matt has been the official “voice of” Cadillac, Future Shop, Kal Tire & MEC. He has also voiced commercials for Rubbermaid, Sharpie, Subway, Vega, Nature Valley, Houzz, Molson & many more!
Matt can be the animated & enthusiastic guy next door; the natural & casual everyman; the genuine & comforting narrator; the booming, high energy announcer; the calm yet dynamic storyteller; the energetic & strong alpha male…and the best part is, you get to choose!
Just have a listen to one of his many demos and get an idea of the many different projects he is suited for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Cockney, French, German, Irish, Italian, Mexican, Polish, Russian, Mid-Atlantic, New York, Deep South
My Voice Experience
Current/Past Clients include:
The North Face
Indiana State University
Avocados From Mexico
& many more!
Animated Series/Videogames include:
Dead Rising 4
Smash + Grab
The Little Prince
UBC Theatre Programme Graduate 2003
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Rode NT1-A
Computer & Software: iMac, MacBook Pro, ProTools 12, Logic/GarageBand, iZotope RX
Audio Interface: Apogee Duet 2, NI Komplete Audio 6
Monitors: KRK Rokit 6's
I am working with a professional audio engineer/dialogue editor who can deliver pristine quality audio in a short turnaround.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matt Ellis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Ellis is a Platinum subscriber.
• Matt Ellis was last active on Voice123 2 days ago