EXPRESSIVE, SMOOTH, GEN-X, CONVERSATIONAL,
EXPRESSIVE, DUDE'S DUDE WITH A CLEAN READ, SMOOTH, GUY NEXT DOOR, GEN-X, CONVERSATIONAL, COOL, MATTER-OF-FACT, INSPIRING, THOUGHTFUL, WARM, SINCERE, PLAYFUL, ARTICULATE, INTELLIGENT, ATTITUDE, PROFESSIONAL, ENTHUSIASTIC, BELIEVABLE, FRIENDLY AND AS ANIMATED AS REQUIRED!!
English is native-----French Canadian--secondary
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include-- French Canadian, Italian, East Indian, Parisian, Eastern European, Caribbean, Southern US,
Impressions-- Billy Bob Thornton as Karl Childers in Sling Blade, Marvin the Martian
War game voices & Super heros
My Voice Experience
Matt Dratva has been a musician for over 25 yrs. and Lead Vocalist for various Pop/Rock, Cover & Original bands thus imitating and performing different voices is his forte and passion.
The transition into Voice over work was seamless and long overdue. Matt is most comfortable in his Recording Studio, in front of a mic and has a vast array of Commercial, Narrative, E-learning, Explainer Web videos, Singing and Animated demos.
Partial Client List
Time Warner Cable Business Class
Groupe Gecko Alliance
University Of Waterloo
ICE Platinum Rewards
Peel Halton Workforce Development Group
University of Northern Iowa
Montana State University Billings
Coeur de Bretagne
The Music Case
Champion Forest Baptist Church
Push Pedal Pull
Shuffle Master Inc.
and a variety of Webmercials, Podcasts, US TV political and Corporate commercials, Medical video narration and Corporate
and a variety of Corporate presentations/videos and on-line training
- coaching with Joyce Castellanos - Promo
- coaching with David Lyerly - Promo
- coaching with Marice Tobias - Promo & Commercial
- coaching with Kim Hurdon - Voice over coach/Casting Dir.
- Open mic Animation workshop with Dee Shipley
- Elaine Overholt's Vocal workshop
- Sunday Muse's Intensive Animation Workshop
- Pirate's Voiceover workshop with Tracey Hoyt
- Voices Of Vision-Weekend workshop covering Animation, Commercial and Cold-reads
- On- camera audition dynamics with Ron Leach - 6 week Intensive workshop
- Formerly, lead singer for The Alter Kakers, an original folk, pop, rock roots band
- Sang lead with "Toronto Northern Lights" Men's International Chorus
- Ontario Conservatory Of Music, Classical Voice
- Pop/Rock singer for 25 yrs
My Studio Equipment
Matt's Professional Recording Studio:
Logic Pro X 10.3.1
UA Apollo Twin
RODE NT1000 & Sennheiser MKH416
Focal CMS65 monitors
Presonus Monitor Station V2
JK Audio INLINE phone patch
Source Connect 3.9
Noise reduction baffles
ISDN available upon request
Matt is SUPER easy to work with and follows direction EXTREMELY well!
Have a listen to Matt's DEMOS..........you won't be disappointed! I look forward to hearing from you.
"Matt is an incredible voice talent and an absolute pleasure to work with. He’s fast, professional and immediately understands how the script should be interpreted. We look forward to working together with him again soon."
- Rejoy Chatterjee
Fourth Dimension Inc.
"Matt stepped up last minute and did an awesome job!"
- Alex Whittaker
Spinnaker Sound Productions Ltd.
White Rock, BC
"This guy is all pro! Perfect read, very versitile. Quick on the turnaround which is always critical for us."
- Kirk Arndt
Asst. Mgr., AV Production Nintendo of America Inc.
Great voice, great service! Matt is a fantastic resource to us"
- Louis Massicotte
President - Leading the PromoAuto project in partnership
with CTV and TvA in Québec
"He saves the day... at least Matt saved my day and helped create a very happy client. His spot-on voice and delivery matched exactly what we were looking for. What can I say? His quick response and recording flexibility made this project flow smoothly and come together nicely. I'll definitely work with Matt again, and hopefully get to use his music talents as well."
- Casey Strachan, KPS3, Marketing. Communicating. Thinking. Reno, NV
"Matt was a miracle. I did not think we would find the right voice talent for our client on such a tight deadline, but we lucked out in finding Matt. He was super responsive, asked all the right questions upfront and made working virtually a cinch. I would highly recommend working with Matt Dratva and look forward to working with him again."
- Julee Klein
Envision Technology Marketing Group
San Jose, CA
Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with.
Throughout the project he remained professional and courteous and delivered the final product in a very timely fashion.
I highly recommend his services and look forward to doing more business with him in the near future.
- Tina Bester
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Matt has been a pleasure to work with. He provided excellent French Canadian voice over work in a timely and extremely professional manner. His attention to detail is excellent.
- Laura Green
Reston, Virginia, USA
“Working with Matt was an absolute pleasure. From the minute we were in contact, to the actual day our IVR was implemented, we did not have a single thing to complaint about. He was very professional, courteous and very easy to work with. His turn around time was actually faster than we had anticipated, and believe me, we were under a very tight schedule. I will definitely go back to Matt whenever we need a professional voice talent.”
- Jorge Pena
Miami, FL, USA
"Matt is a true professional. We had a job that was a voiceover artists nightmare, lots of awkward phrases in a foreign language. He was very flexible to our clients demands with pronunciation to make sure we got it just right. We certainly look forward to doing work with him in the future."
- John M. Williams
Senior Video Editor
Morrisville, NC, USA
“Working with Matt has been a pleasure. He knew what we wanted and produced our projects in a timely manner. He's consistent, professional and enjoyable to work with. We are extremely happy with our finished products and look forward to a long business partnership with Matt.”
- Messier-Dowty, Safran Group,
The Global Landing Gear Company
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
"Matt is an amazing artist and incredibly reliable. His professional attitude and patience with our process was a pleasure to work with and the final outcome was no less than outstanding. I would recommend Matt and his voice talent to other Producers for sure."
- Jordan Monaghan
Film & Television Producer
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
"Thanks for the fast, smooth bilingual service!"
- Chad Anderson
Dawson Creek, BC, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Dratva by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Dratva is a Premium subscriber.
• Matt Dratva was last active on Voice123 33 days ago