Deep, Authoritive, Comical, Serious, British,
Basically a deep tone, Soothing for advertisements, Authoritative for documentaries, sexy for commercials, fun for light hearted projects.
Able to change tone up or down easily.
Can reproduce many accents internationally.
Able to 'fine tune' voice to specifications.
Altogether adaptable for many applications.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many British accents, including Scottish (North and South), Irish (North South and West Ireland), Northern England, Southern England (Upper Class and Lower Class), London all areas (White), London (Black), South Western (Farmer, Yokel, Local), Birmingham (including Wolverhampton), Liverpool (Scouse), Eastern England (docks),
I can also impersonate many celebrities, to name a few - Mick Jagger, Richard Burton, Julian Clary, - have been known to learn specific voices for specific voice-overs.
My Voice Experience
I have always had a voice that people recognize if they hear it again, and as such have found work in Radio (Forest FM 2007 to 2010), and in my own recording studio, where I have provided many voices for different adverts, web presentations, and my own radio show also.
Have been commissioned regularly for Cancer Charities events, and opening VO's for many entertainers in the UK.
Additionally I am a successful comedian in England, and use my voice to push punchlines and anecdotes on a constant basis.
No formal training, Lots of experience in the Radio business, the entertainment industry, and the recording industry.
My Studio Equipment
Desk: Phonic Helix Board 24 Firewire MKII (96khz)
DAW: Cakewalk Sonar X1 Producer Expanded
Purpose built recording studio, (Isolated building)
Record and edit at 24bit 96Khz, Export to any spec.
Mics: I use Z3300a, MXL 2006, Sontronics and AKG Condenser mics for voices, Sm58's and 57's for other sources.
Able to record my own music, as I am an accomplished musician, as well as source backing/theme tracks for clients.
My work ethic is solid, I have worked in the entertainment/recording industry for over 20 years, and make a comfortable living from that.
I'm very approachable, and will work with the client towards complete satisfaction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Matt Black by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Black is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Black was last active on Voice123 8 days ago