Deep, smooth, sonorous, authoritative, northern
Whether its for commercials or narrations, my voice can vary from deep, smooth and warm to punchy, edgy and raw. I can be the friendly, northern guy next door, a scary head-teacher or the wise old wizard. I can also provide a professional, friendly, straight read for e-learning or corporate videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Stockport, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Lancashire, Northern, Liverpudlian, Scouse, Scottish, Northern Irish, Southern Irish, Birmingham, RP, Cockney, Welsh, American, Mid-Western, Texas, New York, Australian, South African, Russian, Nigerian, wise old man, geezer, toff, crazy professor, mad scientist, gold prospector, Sean Connery, Michael Caine, William Hague, Frank Bruno, Mr T and many more.
My Voice Experience
Starting out as the voice of King Arthur at Camelot Theme Park, I went on to voice promos and jingles for local voluntary radio stations. More recently I've worked on a number of projects for churches, international banks and financial corporations, plus the retail, medical and construction industries. I've worked with a number of creative agencies and video production companies based in the UK and internationally.
Here's a Youtube playlist of some of my work: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDHtjzFp1JoBVx2wURBfVaYC-_nk9zhhI
Voice Over Beginners Workshop at The Voice Over Gallery, Manchester
Voice Over for Beginners online course by Gravy for the Brain
My Studio Equipment
sE 2200a II condenser mic, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 preamp/USB interface, Harlan Hogan Signature VO headphones and Retina Macbook Pro running Logic Pro X.
Unknown - Click here to ask Matt Abbott
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matt Abbott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Abbott is a Standard subscriber.
• Matt Abbott has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours