Characters, deep, accents, sexy, funny, articulate
My voice is very flexible, which allows me to be a good fit for many different projects. Past projects have included my portrayals of different including a deep, sexy Latin lover type, professional MC host, radio announcer, middle eastern accent, Governator accent, Italian opera star, creepy troll, characters for kids, disney character impersonations, elvis, sea monster, southern accent, Louis Armstrong, and more. My voice can be smooth, commanding, calm, excited, and comical.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Arnold Schwarzennegger, East Indian, Mexican, Spanish Latin Lover, Smiegal, Precious (Lord of the Rings), dopey, game show host, pee-wee herman, Louis Armstrong, southern drawl, Italian, Opera singer, mariachi singer, Barry White, Dr. Evil, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Duck, Bill Cosby, Tony Clifton, Feminine Man, Merman, Yoda, Chewbacca, Batman, cholo, gang member,
My Voice Experience
I have been involved in many different projects including MC host of shows, game show host, Comedy christmas album, Latin lover date line, commercial (online and TV), Animation shorts, professional singer.
I am a trained singer and musician. My voice has a nice, natural timber, but I have been doing character voices since I was 6 years old for fun. I took voice classes in high school and college.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes Pro Tools and Logic software. I can also work with Basic Garage Band software.
Besides voice overs, I have been working as a professional musician and actor for almost 20 years, since I was 14 years old. I have great improvisational skills and am a wonderful critical thinker to help develop ideas and characters that will make any project unique.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mateo Valadez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mateo Valadez is a Standard subscriber.
Mateo Valadez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mateo Valadez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mateo Valadez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mateo Valadez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.