Friendly, articulate, warm, engaging, energetic
I have a versatile voice that is well-received in commercial, narration, and medical settings. I bring the correct interpretation to copy, be it written for radio/TV commercials, corporate presentations, kids, and elearning programs.
Clients say my delivery is articulate and energetic. They like my confident, professional, soothing sound. To hear my full voice range, please listen to my commercial, narration, and medical demos that are located on this site.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do the Boston accent with ease.
My Voice Experience
Commercial - Narration - Medical/Dental
* Narrating sales training modules for dental burs
* Broadcasting live for CRIS Radio (CT Radio Information Services for the Visually Impaired)
* Being a media spokesperson for "The Sister Study Breast Cancer Research" project
* Doing taglines for a cancer care center and for Hologic's 3D imaging system
* Narrating portions of Hologic's movie on breast biopsy
* Narrating webinars for Pitney Bowes
* Directing voice over and video sessions for Philips Medical Systems
* Writing marketing and technical copy and video scripts
* My latest job was narrating four different female voices in a documentary on the Ukraine
* The Great Voice Company
* Such a Voice
* Edge Studio
* Top Shelf Studio
Education: Masters degree in Radio/Television
* Communications specialist in video department at Philips Medical
* Technical writer for numerous companies
My Studio Equipment
* DigiDesign Mbox2 Mini
* Groove Tube 50 microphone
* Neumann, AKG, Blue, Lawson microphones
* Focusrite, UA, Neve, Mellenia, Manley, Summit, DBX pre-amps and EQ compressors
* While teaching dental radiology, I got experience speaking, handling tongue-twisting medical/dental terms, and delivering dry, technical content in an interesting manner.
* Working (part-time) as a dental hygienist, I speak about dental care to every patient. I know how to engage the listener and deliver concise messages in a friendly, professional, and warm manner.
* Working (part-time)as a technical writer, I write clean, crisp, pointed copy that reads smoothly and is easy to understand.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mary Hurley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mary Hurley is a Standard subscriber.
Mary Hurley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mary Hurley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mary Hurley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mary Hurley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.