blue collar.husky,gravelly, country movie trailer
Gritty gravelly story teller. Country. Cowboy. Movie Trailer (Lafontaine. Heartfelt, Senior. Meticulous interpreter of text material. Wisdom for institutional commercials. Experienced, fatherly, grandfatherly,sincere...dramatic for healthcare..wedding tributes..financial, With emotion. With quiet authority. Simple,not flashy...PBS narration. Dramatic movie trailer..PSAs..Causes..Relious Material.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Little old Jewish fellow, "dese" and "dose" lovable shlub, Lafontaine movie trailer style.
My Voice Experience
Top 40 dj, Miami...Still love those oldies...elvis, beatles, Buddy Holly, Beach Boys...etc. Do jazz show now...artist-information driven. There is a story behind every recorded piece of music. Record text books and literature for sight-impaired and dyslexic...scholarly or story-teller approach...interpretation of the the material so that the listener clearly understands.
B.A. Radio-TV-Film, many Chicago voiceover workshops and classes, private instruction, Reader Recording For The Blind & Dyslexic and Lighthouse For The Blind, Video Editor NBC-TV local news coverage Chicago, Producer-Engineer Chicago White Sox Radio Network. Jazz host FM Radio/World Wide Web.
My Studio Equipment
Apogee Microphone, Apple I-pad, MacBook Air, Harlan Hogan Porta-Booth Pro Sound Booth. Can deliver tracks via email and Dropbox.I can quickly turn around an audition or job.
Host of Weekly Jazz Shows..I adlib and write/research portions to make it informative, interesting, and entertaining. Studio board engineer: major market radio and television.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Marvin Goldsher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marvin Goldsher is a Standard subscriber.
• Marvin Goldsher was last active on Voice123 232 days ago