Broad Spectrum Character
Warm and deep for EZ Listening FM radio announcer style.
Wry banter for commercial styles.
A cornucopia of off intonations for cartoon and animation work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Aussie, aussie, aussie! Oy, oy, oy!
My Voice Experience
Commercials, podcasts, and gobs of on-air work over 10+ years doing it. Regular reads, movie phone style, barf-o-matic, and cartoon voices, too.
10+ years broadcasting and podcasting.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1 mike.
MBox2 USB to 48V phantom power adapter.
Mac with GarageBand, Audacity and PreSonos editing software.
Worked as a studio engineer at Teletalent a voice over studio in Hollywood. Familiar with production, direction, and audio editing verities.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Marty Kuhrt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marty Kuhrt is a Standard subscriber.
• Marty Kuhrt was last active on Voice123 175 days ago