Warm, mature, confident, wise
Mature authoritative voice with rich baritone and a witty sense of humor. Versatile approach to providing outstanding results.
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, light and breezy when required, gruff, gravelly when necessary. Authoritative, convincing delivery style. Calm, mature, confident, wise.
Able to do character voices, like Grampa reading to children
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Boston, New England
New York City
Irish, Scottish, French, Italian, German, Russian
My Voice Experience
I have done innumerable radio commercials, did some radio play acting and some stage acting as well.
I have worked at many radio and TV stations in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New Jersey.
I wrote and did the P/A announcing for many Ice Shows in New Hampshire and New York.
I have a B.S. degree in Radio & TV Broadcasting from Boston University.
I have taught many classes and done innumerable presentations for IBM to various employee and customer groups.
Creative Studios of Atlanta Deborah Richards
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti microphone
Experienced audio editor
Quick study, able to sight read new material with little or no rehearsal
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Marty Sidman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marty Sidman is a Standard subscriber.
• Marty Sidman was last active on Voice123 26 days ago