Authorative, Friendly, Believable, Multi-Voiced,
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun or hard and gritty for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, character for animations etc. Man in the street, Vox Pop.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Manchester, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP Received Pronunciation, Manchester, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Liverpool (Scouse), Birmingham (Brummie), Geordie, Scots Edinburgh, Scots Glasgow, West Country, London, Cockney, Home Counties, Welsh, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, US American New York, Mid West, Deep South, Wild West etc etc etc.
My Voice Experience
I could be described as a grown-up voice....I've been around for a fair few years now, voicing everything from TV and Radio commercials to Corporate and Animated Films to ADR and On Hold Marketing. Clients range from the local garage and store, right up to International Corporations and Television and Film Companies.
I was and still am an actor, so voicing started off in a small way back in the 90s and as my experience grew, so did my workload and reputation as an all-round voice-over artist. My acting experience means I have the ability to sound like a real person rather than always a Voice Over. In other words your average Man in the Street.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH416 and Sure SM7B mics with Audient iD14 and DBX 286s. Source Connect Now.
I have experience of presenting to camera for many corporate and training films as well as playing various roles on film and in television wearing my, "Actor's Hat."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Martin Oldfield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Martin Oldfield is a Standard subscriber.
• Martin Oldfield was last active on Voice123 194 days ago