Swedish Actor & VO artist
My voice is baritone-like. It's semi dark, mellow and warm. Some words that describe the use of my voice: Business, Technical, Honest , Matter-of-Fact, Thoughtful, Authoritative, Playful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Blekinge, Skåne, Småland
My Voice Experience
I am an actor and voiceover artist with more than twenty years in the profession.
With my voice I help companies who wants to communicate creativity and reliability.
I’ve given audio identity to Tesla Motors, IKEA, VOLVO, OKQ8, Cloetta, Fairtrade Sweden, Flügger, MoveOn Partners, LauRie, Toro, Wix, Solaredge and many more.
My resume consists of speakers, voiceovers for movies, dubbing and e-learning. I also do audiobook narrating. You can find more than thirty books narrated by me at Storytel.
I have a, Bachelor of fine arts in acting degree, from Lund University.
I have participated in a dubbing course at Europa Studios - Stockholm.
I've learned editing skills and compression by hours and hours of training via the "Gravy for the brain" community.
My Studio Equipment
My best friend is the Neumann TLM 102 Microphone. It's excellent and very suitable for my voice.
I use a Studio bricks voice booth - fully acoustic treated.
I love working in Logic X - it’s a nice sequencer.
I use Soundforge pro as an audio editor.
Acting skills and everything related to this ;-)
If wanted - a session via Skype is possible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Martin Halland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Martin Halland is a Standard subscriber.
• Martin Halland was last active on Voice123 73 days ago