warm, friendly, educational, fun characters, sexy
Marti Krane Award-Winning Voice Talent - Breathing Life into Your Words
Communicating your message... Inspiring trust... Building your brand
Please invite me to audition for you if you are looking for an award winning voice talent offering:
• Versatile voice with warm, friendly tone, good clarity and diction, offering a wide range of styles and dialects. Age range from childlike and youthful to sophisticated, classy, elegant and mature.
• Experienced at delivering industrial training modules and eLearning including medical, scientific technical and difficult material clear for interactive and e-learning projects as well as corporate presentations, videos, tutorials and narrations.
• Excellent at elegant delivery, romancing commercial copy such as for travel (hospitality industry), real estate, restaurants, jewelry and automotive industry. I've done 2 real estate TV shows and web sites as well as voice overs for travel shows in San Diego, Portland, Alabama, and Mexico. Many radio and television campaigns for variety of consumer products.
• Inspiring and powerful - A recent PSA (public service announcement) I voiced won an Emmy Award- ask me to send you a copy if you are looking for a dynamic read when a genuine, confident and credible delivery is required.
• Sincere, heartfelt empathy for fundraising projects. Video about abused children's camp recently won a Telly Award.
• Sexy without sounding trashy. Listen to my Diamond Jacks Casino spots- it has been a successful campaign.
• Strong, authoritative professional business presentation for corporate industrials, tutorials and a variety of flash presentations. A number of pharmaceutical companies use me for medical training modules. (I know more than you want to know about GSK's weightloss drug Alli™) I have nearly a dozen Oracle software eLearning tutorials to my credit. I am capable of delivering difficult information in a conversational, easy to listen to style.
• Industrial experience includes political campaigns, scientific information and informative civic projects, narrator/spokesperson.
• Need hard sell? Looking for strong and exciting? I can crank it up and have done numerous high energy retail and automotive and car dealer spots - "Call Now" is my middle name.
•Looking for upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic, fun, friendly, cheerful, optimistic read? I've got great energy! I've done many a broadcast spots, both radio and TV, for retail products, as well as podcasts and web sites.
• Smooth, professional documentary delivery for television and museum installations. Two series that I've done the narration for include "Revealing a Hidden Universe" and "Building it Better," Just go to the UCTV website or on the UCTV channel on YouTube, and search the titles.
• Hundreds of pleasant, cordial and friendly telephone systems and on hold messages including IVRs, greetings and email.
• Authentic, trustworthy, credible, warm and believable, convincing characters for dramatic and inspirational reads, poetry and audio books.
• Or if you want sleezy I can give you sleezy. Or Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy or any of the other 7 dwarfs
• Characters for cartoons, flash animations and video games. I did some children's educational CDs a number of years ago - got a project I can read for you?
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects include: American stage speech, British, Young child, Valley Girl, Senior, Elderly, Standard Midwestern, various Southern US, Hillbilly and Hick, New York, Brooklyn and Jersey, Upper Class East Coast clenched jaw, English cockney, a bit of brogue (Irish, Scottish), un petit Francais (French), some obscure eastern European and who knows what other characters are lurking waiting to come out and play with you - just ask.
My Voice Experience
Marti Krane's award-winning voice has been heard throughout the world and most recently on an Emmy®winning Public Service Announcement.
TV and radio commercials
Computer-based training / eLearning
Narrations audiobooks character acting
Travel and real estate audio tours
On hold messages, phone systems, voice mail greetings, IVR
Internet web sites, Flash presentations, Podcasting, and more.
SOME RECENT CLIENTS:
The European Union, Oracle Software, Allergan / Botox, Canadian Pacific Railway, Nissan, Infinity, Cisco, SQL Software, Sharp Health Care and Sharp Foundation, San Diego Better Business Bureau, Swatch, Xango, Kona Gold liqueur, The City of San Diego, NBC 7/39, Toyota, Kia-Hyundai, ScienceMedia, Bayer, alli - GalaxoSmithKline, Amylin, IRC, Mohave County Department of Public Health, HayHouseRadio com, KPBS, University of California, UCTV, Hornblower Yachts, Diamond Jacks Casinos, Morongo Casino, Resort and Spa, Palm Springs Subaru, PortVision, OnHold Message Center, Producciones Calderon, My Adventure Books, Visionarium, E-Rehab, Creative Edge - Realty Times TV, OnLine Realty Media, DJ Orthotics, Robinson & Robinson Furniture - Costco web site, McGraw-Hill Broadcasting.
As an actress for more than a couple of decades and with over 1000 spots to her credit, Marti Krane's experience/training includes radio and production work for Noble Broadcast. Webster Theatre Conservatory (Arthur Rosenberg & Robert Browning- Carnegie Mellon/Edith Warman Skinner American Stage Speech) Indiana University (R. Keith Michaels) Numerous workshops including Radio Ranch/Dick Orkin, Connie Terwilliger, and Commercial Clinic/James Alburger & Penny Abshire.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Mac (intel chip) computer editing on Cubase and a Tascam interface for my Marshall MXL mic.
At my favorite outside studio, which is moments from my studio has an ISDN line, custom music and sfx as well as complete libraries, two sound booths and Sennheiser, Neumann and AKG mics along with over 30 years of award-winning, professional audio production for broadcast as well as major production companies worldwide.
Recording studio for production and editing. 24-hour turnaround (or less) available when necessary.
In addition to being a gifted actress, creating numerous characters and styles for voice over work, she is also a skilled copywriter and can help fine-tune your copy if necessary. (note slogan: "More than a mouth")
Marti Krane is a top professional voice over talent who not only delivers a superb product and excellent customer service, she is fun to work with and is known to be kind to strangers and small animals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marti Krane by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marti Krane is a Standard subscriber.
• Marti Krane was last active on Voice123 179 days ago