Spanish is my first language yet I do speak English proficiently.In both languages my speech is crisp and clear I have a very friendly aprochable voice. I can be soothing while also keeping the read interesting. In Spanish I can have either a very neutral sound or I can speak with an argentinian accent.I have a wide range of expression in my voice. I am very adaptable to direction, and versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
,NY/NJ Metro Area, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Enlish, Neutral Spanish , Argentine Spanish.
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience in spontaneous translation for public speakers.
I feel very comfortable in front of a microphone.I have experience in public speaking and motivational speaking.
I recite poetry and prose with eloquence and feeling.
I am experienced in doing character voices for children's stories.
I have done some amateur theater.
I have taken a master course with Mr Dan Levine of Such A Voice inc.
I have taken voice and singing lessons with a professional voice teacher and singer.
I have had many opportunities as a youth ministry leader,womens organization Leader and as a Teacher within a women's organization to practice and hone the skills of using my voice to teach, motivate, lead and entertain.
My Studio Equipment
I have pro tools, garage band, an i-mac computer and an excellent microphone .
i have been a :nanny
sign lanuage interpreter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marta Wood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marta Wood is a Standard subscriber.
• Marta Wood was last active on Voice123 28 days ago