Spanish, English & Portuguese- Industrials, Radio, Tv, Singer, Character etc.
Warm and inviting for narrations.
Formal for informative readings.
Friendly and fun for commercials.
Clear for presentations.
Perfect pitch singing voice for music commercial spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Other
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
United States, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Mexican, Guatemalan, Colombian, Brazilian, Argentenian, Chilean, Costa Rican, Salvadorean, Honduran, Child voice, Characters, Singing.
My Voice Experience
Vast voice over experience:
-Fiesta Supermarket (Texas)
-State of Indiana, Health Department
-Fresenius Health Plans
- Alka Seltzer music radio spot (song)
- Net Ten Wireless Radio Spot (song)
- Jim Adler Law web spots (spokesperson)
- Children´s story-teller (web)
Among many others thru out the U.S and Latin America.
Vast on-camera experience as well.
- Universidad De Costa Rica (Music)
- TvModel (Costa Rica)- (TV and Radio production, hosting)
- Universidad San Carlos, Guatemala- Languages
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio, professional microphone, interface, pop filter and editing software with which I´ve been producing professional voiceovers. I may connect thru ISDN/IPDTL and Source Connect.
Professional studio within reach as well...I live in Nashville (aka Music City) so there is no shortage of studios here!
Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian
- I´ve worked on Television (live and pre-recorded)
- I´ve done live translations
En español, ingles, portuguese e italiano.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marta Albarracin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marta Albarracin is a Premium subscriber.
• Marta Albarracin has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours