Up beat, funny guy next door, full of energy
Warm and deep voice for commercials or short reads.
Smooth and professional for presentations, audio books, etc.
High-energy for short hits and podcasts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian, Southern US, American
My Voice Experience
At the age of 16 I began my voice career working as a DJ in a roller rink of all places. Constantly honing my craft to promote the special in the concession for that period of time. Often in a shift I would have to 'read' 7 to 10 hits...some times more. It worked wonders to find my voice, convey a message quickly and effectively often creating some of the highest response and revenue.
Now, I do a podcast on a weekly basis talking about hockey with a co-host, live interviews and more. Heck, it even allowed my to guest host a show on a major national sports network in Canada this year.
While I've been using my voice for years, I'm finally starting to work on the talent side of things getting small gigs here and there. I've invested heavily in professional gear in my home studio to ensure a crisp, clean sound on a final product.
Everything I've learned, I've learned on set...as it's been needed. I write copy for a growing blog on a regular basis that has seen stories included in university curriculum and syndication on international websites. I can write, there's no doubt about that. Just like I can talk and convey the message and tone you're wanting to hear.
My Studio Equipment
I've invested in a home studio and include the following gear in my production work flow:
- HEIL PR-40 with pop-filter
- Behrenger MDX4600 limiter/gate/compressor
- Roland R-05 digital recorder
- Mac OSX for audio clips and post production editing
- Mackie 1400-VLZ3 mixer
- Behrenger HAA4700 headphone amplifier
- GarageBand, Audacity & Adobe Audition for post-production
I'm great at taking direction and have the ability to tweak voice work on the fly. I can often improvise ensuring the core message is conveyed while providing a more informal read as required.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Marshall Stevenson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marshall Stevenson is a Standard subscriber.
Marshall Stevenson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marshall Stevenson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marshall Stevenson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marshall Stevenson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.