conversational, warm, fun, young, gritty
Warm and real for narrations - energetic, hip, and fun for commercials - smooth and professional for presentations. Can add lots of attitude too!.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicagoland, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upper Mid-West, southern, and several others.
My Voice Experience
The name of my business is 4Cmedia. Since 1989, I have voiced and/or produced content (imaging, commercials, narrations) for clients such BILL KURTIS PRODUCTIONS (weather report narration for the 'ESCAPED; Lost At Sea' series), CHICAGO WOLVES PROFESSIONAL HOCKEY, PANDUIT INDUSTRIES, VIXIA TECHNOLOGIES, MOTOROLA, AIR AMERICA RADIO, DIRTY KITCHEN PRODUCTIONS, JAYNE-FM, HEALTH RADIO NETWORK, ENVISION RADIO NETWORKS (Paul Shaffer's Day In Rock, The Rockin' 80's radio show, Cheap Psychological Tricks, Tour Bus, Leslie Marshall, Washington Monthly, Movies & More With Jeffrey Lyons, The Rockin' 70's radio show), WORLD RADIO, USA TODAY...just to name a few.
I am also a major-market radio air talent...currently heard in Chicago on WDRV / 97-1fm THE DRIVE.
Attended Columbia College of Chicago and majored in communications.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones include Shure SM7a
Voice processor is the Symetrix 528e
Spectralive digital processor and various plug-in effects.
Management, Talent Coaching.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Zander by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Zander is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Zander does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Zander was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Zander does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Zander was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.