Cool, Lively, Urban
My vocals are lively, up-beat, urban and slick.
Ideal for radio, tv, gaming, music commercials and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English (Northern and Southern UK) - UK urban street slang, Plain English suburban , English slang (Cockney) and Formal English-Aristocratic.
African (West African) Formal - teenager to middle aged and Pidgin (west african slang - a combination of english and local west-african dialect) .
My Voice Experience
Began recording as a professional voice over artist at BBC Radio 1 & 1Xtra (2003-13)
Recored music chart menus, station trails and show idents
BETEC NATIONAL DIPLOMA - Media Production
GNVQ (General National Vocational Qualification) Advanced in Media Communications
+7 GCSEs (General Certificate of Secondary Educations)
My Studio Equipment
x1Sennheiser DRM85 Flashmic
x2 Sennheiser HD 25-1 II
Apple Macbook Pro
Adobe Audition CS6
I also have access to a state of the art music / broadcasting studio.
Worked as a producer for BBC Radio (2002-13) -
Programmes i've worked on include; Trevor Nelson's Breakfast Show, The Dancehall Show with Robbo Ranx and BBC Radio Documentaries, just to name a few.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Wilberforce by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Wilberforce is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Wilberforce was last active on Voice123 65 days ago