Reliable or Upbeat or Punchy or Frosty
Credible, friendly or frosty for narration; hip, punchy and businesslike for commercials and tags.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do UK accents, Amish/Pennsylvania Dutch, German, Spanish. Impersonations: Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Simon Callow, Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Jesse Jackson, cartoon characters, Will Lyman, Peter Thomas, David McCullough, Mason Adams, Casey Kasem. Lots of singers: Cars, Men at Work, Boz Scaggs, Julio Iglesias, that type.
My Voice Experience
5 years as radio production director/writer/voice guy, won a Radio Mercury Award for a spot I voiced and produced, along with scores of awards from Boston A.I.R Awards, Massachusetts Broadcasters Association, Silver Microphone, New England Broadcasters Association, Radio & Production, Davey Awards, Telly Awards, and the New York Festivals. Nabbed gigs doing computer game characters (Freedom Force, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Lost) by doing all the voices on the script in one go. Lots of car commercial and documentary films voiceovers using a voice like Will Lyman's or Peter Thomas's.
Named "Best Boston Voiceover Talent" in the Boston A.I.R. Awards.
Trained in the trenches of radio stations, culminating in a five-year stint as award-winning production director at Boston radio station. I used the Orban DSE7000.
My Studio Equipment
Have own studio, with B2 Pro Behringer mic, and easy access to another studio in a local ad agency for which I'm the lead agency voice.
Teach communication arts (media, public speaking, theatre, performance) and creative writing at a Boston-area college. Regular performer in stage productions, including shows at Gloucester Stage Company, North Shore Music Theatre, Theatre of Newburyport, New Theatre of Boston, and in long-running interactive murder mysteries the Boston area.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Stevick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Stevick is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Stevick was last active on Voice123 286 days ago