Guy Next Door, Character Specialist, Announcer
I offer the following voice actor styles and capabilities that include, but are not limited to, professional and business-like, warm and soothing, aggressive and hard-charging, authoritative voice of God, playful and humorous, likable and believable, young, middle-age, senior, down-to-earth guy next door, jingles and singing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Springfield, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Midwestern, Characters
My Voice Experience
Here are a few of the benefits you can expect when choosing me as your voice:
=> Engagement request acknowledgement within 30 minutes to four hours.
=> Engagement delivery turnaround of an edited/finished final product within 4-24 hours for most projects.
=> Realtime studio session voice direction available via Source Connect.
=> All engagements are performed on an unlimited use in perpetuity basis unless specified otherwise.
Thanks again for your consideration! It will be my pleasure to serve you!
I have a BS in Systems Analysis from Miami University (OH). I was mentored and trained as a voice actor by Ron Allan's Big Voice Productions in Columbus, OH.
My Studio Equipment
My audio chain is an HH VO:1-A microphone to an Aphex Channel pre-amp to a PreSonus Audiobox USB to a Windows-based PC running an Adobe Audition DAW..
I have numerous years prior experience in information technology professional services sales and management. I started my business, Mark Snow Entertainment, as a professional vocalist in November 2010 and am one of the most successful entertainers in Central, Northwest and Southwest Ohio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Snow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Snow is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Snow was last active on Voice123 94 days ago