Warm, natural, friendly, inviting
My style is warm and friendly. My accent is neutral, and my delivery can be polished without sounding forced. I can sound relaxed and informal, upbeat and excited, positive and professional.
My voice is well-suited to being listened to on audio systems of all sizes. It is resonant on large speakers, but "cuts through" on small speakers such as computers and small televisions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
midwestern, regular guy, average joe, hillbilly, redneck
My Voice Experience
I started my career in radio, where I recorded, edited and mixed dozens of spots a week.
I've branched out into film and video, working both behind and in front of the camera, while continuing to do VO work.
In my VO studio I record a variety of projects for clients around the country, including commercials, narration, and IVR voice prompts for national clients, and a daily syndicated radio show.
BS degree from University of Wisconsin, major in Education with a Speech minor. Ten years of radio announcing, commerical writing and producing, Production Director and Program Director.
I spent ten years as a Marketing Director for a commercial ad agency and production company, where I worked with clients and our creative department in concepting, writing, and creating television commericals for clients around the country.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 mic, 12-channel Alesis mixer, phone patch, Apple Mac computer running various software, including Adobe Audition CC, for recording and mixing.
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Schlicher
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Schlicher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Schlicher is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Schlicher was last active on Voice123 344 days ago