Western, Edgy, Affable, Friendly, Whacky
warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, etc. very flexible. Light and polite to cynical and sarcastic. Hip 2 Square. Hundreds of local and regional spots under my belt. Documentary film. Previous radio jock. Promotional, training and corporate video,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jewish, British, Black Urban Youth, Weathered cowboy, Sexy Thing, Hard Sell Fast Talker, Measured Clinical, New York, West Virginia, California, Boston (so-so), Oklahoma, Texas
My Voice Experience
First and foremost, I can take direction.
Have performed in live MC situations as well as in the studio.
Hundreds of of local and regional spots.
From hard sell auto ads, furniture stores, sports, to heart rending pleas for financial support for abused children.
10 years in education-clinical/fund raising/awareness video voice overs
10 years on camera announcing/ commercial voice overs/ doc film and training.
5 years radio DJ and on air personality "Mark the Shark"
PRODUCED AND VOICED MY FIRST SPOT IN 1976-utilizing the production facilities at Moorpark College
Produced my latest spot a month ago in Kona Hawaii-April 2010
Many voice jobs for various branches of the U.S. military, EPA, other govt. agencies.
Universities of Hilo, Hawaii, Cal State Los Angeles,
Most recent production companies--
LongBoard Studios-Barry Cutler
Farish Media-Mason Farish
Tropical Visions Video-Mick Kalber
Sustainable Living Institute-Daniel Morii
Bresnan Communications, Helena, MT - Bruce Callies
Video Express Productions-Gary Tyree contact info available on request
hard knocks :-)
My Studio Equipment
Access to complete ProTools and full compliment of musicians and producers.
Personal studio includes AKG and Neumann mics.
Soundbooth-Final Cut Studio-preferred rip and read set-up
sound proof baffled booth
Many studios within walking distance if you have a preference
Sliding scale for non-profits and conscious driven productions
provide alternative reads after keepers are in the can in an effort to prevent client from having to return to studio for oversights
Patient with novice and OTJ situations
Here to be of service
Your success is mine :-)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Richford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Richford is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Richford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Richford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Richford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Richford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.