Upbeat, Fresh, Hip, Energetic, Classy, Young
Do you need a fresh, hip, but mature sound for your project? How about a voice that CONNECTS, instead of just talking to your potential customers? From reaching out to Baby Boomers or speaking to Generation-X, this voice will accomplish your task. From a hard-sell to a guy next door approach...I'm your man!
I am nationally known for my Ryan Seacrest impression. It is featured on America's most-listened to FM Talk Show "The Jersey Guys" on NJ101.5.
Voiceovers, Voice over, voice talent, voice actor, on-hold messages, phone messages, commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Rauner
My Voice Experience
Within the last six months, I have been the voice of Dunkin Donuts, NJ Nets, House of Blues concert series, New York Sports Clubs, and Johnson & Johnson, Mercedes, Wawa, Quick Chek and more.
My experience includes 10 years as a voice over artist for radio and TV and commercial production for the largest FM Talk Station in America.
On average, I voice and produce over 1,000 commercials media every year. I am in the studio 6 days a week and fast turnaround is always delivered.
My Studio Equipment
I work with ProTools editing software and my studio is processed to make your project sound fresh and professional!
Quality and affordability is key. Lightning fast turnaround is guaranteed. I look forward to working with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Mark Rauner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Rauner is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Rauner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Rauner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Rauner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Rauner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.